Agile Consortium Train-The-Trainer Webinar
Join us for this 1,5 hour webinar on Thursday, July 2nd. In this webinar, Jarl Meijer (Xebia) will guide us through the ins and outs of the Agile Foundation exam and the Certify-to-Inspire certification program. How it differs from and extends other certifications and why it adds value for anyone that realizes that Agility has become a necessary core competence for any organization.
Join us for this 1,5-hour webinar on Thursday, July 2nd. In this webinar, Jarl Meijer (Xebia) will guide us through the ins and outs of the Agile Foundation exam and the Certify-to-Inspire certification program. How it differs from and extends other certifications and why it adds value for anyone that realizes that Agility has become a necessary core competence for any organization. We will also address how to amend existing Agile and Scrum trainings so that they are aligned with the Certify-to-Inspire certification program. Choosing to participate in Certify-To-Inspire means becoming proficient in Agile, gain a valuable certificate, and joining a broader community of inspirational certified Agile Practitioners and Masters.
Our next speaker, Frederik Schukken (Rabobank), will highlight how Rabobank has used the Agile Certification program to set up a successful and sustainable internal agile coaching and champion program based on the Certify-To-Inspire program. He will show how this has enabled Rabobank to grow an Agile culture and how they started this initiative. Hopefully, this will help others organizations with similar ambitions.
Finally, we will address how Certify–To–Inspire, The Agile Consortium and Van Haren Learning Solutions can support and help organizations and training partners in their Agile journey.
As a participant of this webinar you will also get the following:– Agile for responsive organizations ebook – A one-time, two weeks valid 25% discount on the Agile Foundation exam. – Access to a look-inside an example of Agile Foundation Courseware provided through Van Haren Learning Solutions The webinar is open to all audiences.
n this webinar
- Why the certification of the Agile Consortium
- More about The Certify To Inspire program
- Agile is more than Scrum
- How this certification relates to other certifications <Hiermee ook minder nadruk op verschillen in certificering, meer hoe deze verbindt en 1, de koppeling naar agile maakt 2, de verbinding maakt naar practitioner en master en 3, de koppeling naar een lerende community maakt>
- The success of the Agile training and certification program at Rabobank
- Trainers & organizations who want to improve the quality of their training portfolio by aligning with the certify to inspire program.
- All other interested in agile
We will provide you with a link that you can use to join the webinar through Microsoft Teams.
The session will be recorded and provided later to all attendees.