CRITERIA FOR ESSAY EVALUATION
1. Topic of the essay – to be significant and interesting for the reader;
– be well understood, meaningful and purposeful;
– its more important aspects are of equal importance.
2. Interpretation of the topic – be origina with https://freeessaywriters.net/;
– be challenging or at least not conform to the usual, predictable lines of interpretation;
– analytical approach to prevail.
3. Communicativeness – convey a clear message to the reader, meet their expectations and interests;
– the presentation is engaging and persuasive.
4. Thesis (main idea) – concise and carefully considered;
– Clearly articulated, setting the true direction of the essay.
5. Content (argumentation and facts) – claims should be supported by significant and varied evidence;
– Ideas are clear and logically developed among themselves;
– other people’s ideas that can find essays online are clearly distinguished from one’s own;
– facts are verified and correctly presented;
– quotations are well chosen and appropriately placed in the context of the argument.
6. Organization (architectonics) – a lean, logical organization of the entire essay;
– the introductory part should attract the reader’s attention like write my essay in 1 hour and orient him/her to the content of the essay;
– the conclusion should be convincing and flow naturally from what has gone before.
7. Style – avoid clichés and wordy language as much as possible;
– correct choice of lexical and syntactical devices, rhetorical effects, rhetorical questions, use of aphorisms, maxims and rules.
8. Literacy and framing – avoiding significant errors – grammatical, stylistic and punctuation;
– graphically correct layout of the essay.
There are no comments for this doc yet.