A presentation folder can be an essential business tool. In today’s market, businesses need every edge they can get against competitors, and well-made, cheap presentation folders are integral to representing your brand in the best light possible.
It’s not just about making a good impression on customers, though — an effective presentation folder design has been proven to influence consumers’ buying decisions.
Custom presentation folders printed on high-quality paper can keep their original form despite constant use and weathering. This makes for a more durable final product that will be around for years to come!
Different Customisation Offered By Online Printers
There are several customisation options available, making it easy to tailor your presentation folder design to the needs of your specific industry. Whether you’re selling insurance, trying to catch the attention of potential investors, or simply want to impress your customers with a durable portfolio folder — there are options for everyone!
Here is a quick rundown on some of the most popular customisation options available:
- Corner Shaping: Square, round and corner-cutting options are available.
- Spot Varnish or Spot UV Coating: Spot varnish is a popular option that allows you to add some visual flair to your folder (and makes for a shinier gloss finish on printed inserts). Spot UV coating is like spot varnish, only more extravagant. This option makes the text or image on your presentation folder pop by creating an illusion of added depth and dimensionality.
- Linen-Backing Paper: A cloth-like backing paper that gives your presentation folder more durability and a premium feel.
- Printing: Embossed printing gives your presentation folder a little more three-dimensional detail, while die-cut folders allow you to put a unique spin on the standard business card design.
The sky’s the limit when it comes to creating personalised presentation folders. With so many options available, you are sure to find the perfect one for your business!
Give Your Presentation Folders An Added Flair
The best presentation folders are designed with both form and function in mind. The exterior of the folder should be sturdy, while the interior elements must be functional — no matter what information or products you’re trying to communicate through your custom design. The tips listed below will help you achieve professional-quality presentation printed folders.
Following tips should be kept in mind when you plan to create presentation folders in the UK!
- Your logo should be prominent on your presentation folder, so make sure it gets enough real estate near the top. You can use any of these options to get creative with where and how your logo appears:
- Two-Sided Design: A 2-sided logo provides an interesting twist on your standard front & back design. Since logos are typically displayed prominently in one location, this option allows more flexibility when placing them symmetrically on each side of the folder.
- Folded Design: This allows your logo to be more prominently featured since it is on the front AND back of the folder. Plus, when you add a special message or promotion on the inside, your logo will still be visible — making for a full-coverage design!
- Tabs & Flaps: Besides having a clear section for literature and other items in the centre of your presentation folder design, consider adding tabs and flaps that can hold anything from business cards to brochures. This adds extra utility to your custom design while also keeping all relevant information in one place. Don’t forget that tab styles vary between portrait and orientation!
- Choice of Paper: In addition to your logo, the free space on your presentation folder design can be used as a subtle backdrop for any other information you want to communicate. Using different textured paper stocks or introducing color gradients into this area will become almost like a third ‘character’ in your custom design.
Making a good first impression is crucial when trying to impress new clients and make a lasting impression. With so many options available for customising your presentation folders, the sky’s the limit on what colours, materials, and designs you can choose from when you plan to design custom presentation boxes and cheap presentation folders!