- This event has passed.
Master Data Management Europe 2020
November 3, 2020 – November 4, 2020
Virtual Conference – 3-4 November
Live Streaming Workshops – 2, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12 November
This conference is co-located with the
The “Must Attend” Event for Data Governance and MDM Professionals
Frequent comments from delegates were their regret at not being able to attend all sessions from all conference tracks. With the Virtual MDM Summit and Data Governance Conference, co-located with the Enterprise Data and Business Intelligence & Analytics Conference Europe, now you can! These four virtual co-located conferences will provide you with an unprecedented extensive learning and networking experience.
- Maximise Your Learning Experience. Attend the 2 virtual conference days live (3-4 November) and you will get access to all 55 conference presentation recordings for 9 months after the conference. With our great line up of user case studies and leading experts on MDM, Data Governance, Data and Business Intelligence, you will not want to miss one session.
- Access to an Even Wider Data Community. As the conference is virtual, it will be more accessible to the wider Data community world-wide.Delegates can network via our online conference platform. Virtual chat rooms will be available during the event.
- Reduced Fees and Enterprise Licence Fees. The lower fees make the conference more accessible to you, your colleagues and the Data Management community world-wide and if you are looking for a 2 day conference access for 10+ delegates in your organisation, we can provide you with an enterprise licence fee.
- Content Rich. With access to 55 conference presentations, you will have approximately 50 hours worth of unprecedented learning experience from key MDM, Data Governance, Data and BI experts and case studies from leading organisations. Learn from other organisations’ past successes and challenges through a wide range of case studies. Case studies and contributors include: Standard Life Aberdeen, Allianz, Zurich, Heineken, Marks and Spencer, IBM, Siemens Managed Services, Hugo Boss, Aegon Asset Management Europe, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Waitrose & Partners, Jacobs Douwe Egberts, The Pensions Regulator, Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water, Göteborg Energi, Gazprom, Environment Agency, PwC, Capgemini, OP Financial Group, England and Wales Cricket Board, FrieslandCampina, Capitec Bank, Farfetch and WAGO. Case studies and contributors from the Enterprise Data and Business Intelligence & Analytics Conferences include HMRC, Telefonica, Easyjet, M&G, The National Trust, ABN AMRO, Saudi Arabia Ministry of Finance, Bosch, Schneider Electric, Absa, ABB, Ernst & Young and Møller Mobility Group.
- Conference Workshops. Choose from a comprehensive range of workshops delivered via live streaming on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance. Choose from introductory to advanced levels. Workshops will be held on 2, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12 November and since the workshops are taking place over 7 days, you can now attend more than the two half day/one full day workshop that you were previously limited to.